Course Venue: Conestoga College
Course Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
- Part 1: October 23-27, 2017
- Part 2: February 26 - March 2, 2018
- Part 3: May 14-18, 2018
Course Duration: 15 Days
15 days of face-to-face learning, over 3-five day sessions
Dates/Times for Part 3:
- Monday, May 14th : 8:30 – 5:30 (Registration starts at 8:00 am)
- Tuesday, May 15th : 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 16th: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, May 17th: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 18th: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener, ON N2G 4M4
Building: Cowan Health Sciences Centre
Thursday, May 31st at 6:00 pm
Location: Charcoal Steakhouse, 2980 King St. E in Kitchener
Items to Bring:
- Good anatomy book such as Netter or anatomy app like Visual Body
- Lab clothing – shorts or pants that facilitate examination of the entire body. Females, please wear either normal bras or sports bras/ tank tops that don’t cover your thoracic spine (ie. no t-back or racer back sports bras).
- Bone models for foot/ankle, neck if you have them.
- Yoga mat
Food and snacks will not be provided. We will have water on hand, so please bring your own water bottle. Two breaks will be provided each day.
Out-of-Country Medical Insurance:
If you are travelling from outside of Canada, please be sure to obtain Out-of-Country Medical Insurance for the time you will be in Canada for the course.
- Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
Part 1: October 23-27, 2017
Part 2: February 26 - March 2, 2018
Part 3: May 14-18, 2018
- Duration: 15 Days
- Cost: $5200 + 13% HST